(905) 901 2689
Position: Account Manager, Private Client Services, Insurance
Private Client Services Division – Toronto
Are you a customer-focused individual?
Do you like to provide personalized and innovative service?
Do you want to work for a professional, client focused company?
Are you interested in a workplace with a family atmosphere and entrepreneurial spirit?
If you have answered YES to these questions, this salaried job opportunity may be for you
($50K to $70K based on experience)
As an Account Manager you will:
- Create and maintain relationships with existing clientele
- Have a strong ability and desire to procure new clients through various methods
- Prepare renewals, endorsements and confirmations to clients
- Be responsible for overall retention and growth of an existing book of business
- Create and maintain relationships with our insurance company partners
- Deliver superior customer service while adhering to guidelines and workflows as set out by Team Leader and National Practice Leader
- Have a willingness to expand your skills and a desire for advancement within the firm
You bring to the table:
- A current RIBO license
- A minimum of 5 years of related insurance experience
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as web-based applications
- Superior organizational and communication skills, flexibility, an eye for detail, and an ability to work independently
- Self-motivating, client caring, and team oriented
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and be administratively efficient
Salary 50K to 70K based on experience etc.