Why fix your resume?
How does this resume style help Candidates?
- demonstrates Candidate motivation, attitude and compliance
- enables a standardized presentation to Client
- helps overcome confusion from chronological presentation
- Client doesn’t have to work hard to “figure out” the Candidate
- reduces the focus on local experience
- showcases transferable skills & experience
- concentrates on “What I Can Do For You” … not on everything Candidate has done
Some Comments from a LiveJournal thread.
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for arranging a professional discussion which was value-added.” — S.C.(candidate)
“helped me to rework my resume in ways I had never considered. Thanks” — W.H.M. (candidate)
I once again would like to thank for the session and all your advice. I updated my profiles on Workopolis & Monster with the ‘repaired’ resume and already received 3 interviews, within just 5 days. That’s fantastic! You can use it as a testimonial — D.A.
Thanks for your caring and support and I owe you big time ( I won’t forget). H.Z.
“I’ve decided to write you a small note, thanking you for your help. I enjoyed being evaluated by you; you are an excellent “teacher” and have inspired me to continue looking for a job and learning with an open and positive mind. I send my revised resume to you and want you to know that over 20 agents reviewed my resume after I posted the new resume on-line. I appreciate all your hard work, it’s meant so much to me.” — S.J. (candidate)